Friday, March 15, 2024

Schoolwide Spelling Bee!

Last month I competed in the Schoolwide Spelling Bee and got 4th place overall! In January I participated in my classroom Spelling Bee and won first place which meant I got to move on to the Schoolwide Spelling Bee. I was really nervous about it because I was on stage in front of the entire school! Mommy was there subbing that day so she took pictures of me. It was kind of fun having her there, but then also kind of made me nervous, too! When it got down to me and three other people we had to keep going a few rounds before we found the 4th place winner, which was me. But I thought it was super cool because the three people in front of me were all 5th graders! So that means I beat out the three 4th graders who were in the Spelling Bee! I hope I win my classroom Spelling Bee again next year! 





No comments:

Post a Comment