Wednesday, March 6, 2024

I'm 9!!

I'm 9 now! My birthday was February 20 and I had a really good time celebrating my birthday! I had a family party with all my regular people and I got to spend an afternoon playing with the Mustaters the day before my birthday to celebrate with them! I had to go to school on my birthday but Mommy brought me Chick fil A for lunch so that was good. We had steak and macaroni and cheese for my birthday dinner and then I opened up presents. 

I was so surprised that Mommy and Daddy got me a Lululemon gift card! I had wanted to get something from that store and I also wanted to get one of their bags and I did! I couldn't believe it when I opened the box and saw what was in it! It was a great birthday! 































No comments:

Post a Comment