Thursday, March 21, 2024

Ear Surgery...Again!

I had to have another ear surgery! I had a hole in each of my eardrums and in October 2022 I had my left ear fixed and then in March 2023 I had my right ear fixed. Well this time I had to have my right ear fixed again because the surgery didn't work last time. It wasn't too bad. We had to be at the place at 7am, so it was nice to not have to get up too early. And I couldn't eat anything before my surgery but that wasn't so bad because I don't really eat a lot for breakfast anyway. I had to miss school so that was kind of nice! 

I got to watch a movie before we got started with the surgery and one of the best things was that I didn't have to wear the ear muff or take ear drops after the surgery like the last two! I was excited about that but I think Mommy might have been more excited than me because she kept telling everyone about it!

My two besties, Haddie and Hailey, stopped by to see me later that day and dropped off some yummy cookies as a treat. That was so nice of them! 






No comments:

Post a Comment