Saturday, April 9, 2022

Spring Break!

I had a really fun spring break! We didn't go on a vacation anywhere, but we just played at home and had fun! It started with Mommy letting me get these mini shopping carts that I really wanted from Hobby Lobby. I use them with my Barbies and they are so cute! 

We went to the new HyVee to see it and it's a cool grocery store! It even had shoes and clothes and treadmills for sale in it! I played outside and on Monday afternoon we all went bowling! Bowling was a lot of fun and you can watch me here! After bowling we got Andy's. I love Andy's!

Mommy took us shopping for some clothes and we got to look at Claire's and she let us get something! She also took us to Barnes and Noble and me and Lucy each got to buy a new book! We went to the art museum and saw some neat art and on Friday we went to Fantastic Caverns! Fantastic Caverns is so cool! It's a ride thru cave and I really, really liked it! All the formations were so cool! I can't wait to go back again. It was a really fun spring break! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment