Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I Lost A Tooth!

I lost one of my front teeth last week! It's been loose for a while and like really loose for maybe 2 weeks. We tried pulling it out a few times, but it just hurt too bad. Well one day last week me and Lucy were doing gymnastics together. I don't really know what happened, but I somehow bumped my mouth on Lucy's shoulder and out came my tooth! I felt something in my mouth and was surprised to see it was my tooth! It didn't really hurt and it didn't really bleed, either. I was so excited about it! It was fun showing everyone at school the next day. It also makes some words I say sound different! I put my tooth in my tooth fairy pillow before I went to bed that night and she brought me a one dollar bill and some watermelon gum that I'd been wanting to try. You can watch me look at my tooth fairy stuff here









No comments:

Post a Comment