Monday, April 11, 2022

April Fool's Prank!

Mommy played two April Fools' Day jokes on me! One was a real surprise to me but the other was kind of silly of her to do!

The first one was kind of a flop! I told Mommy the night before about a prank I saw where someone mixed water with the macaroni and cheese packet mix and gave it to someone as orange juice. Mommy did that for me that morning but I didn't fall for it! I could tell the orange juice looked funny and it smelled like cheese! And I'd just told her about it so I don't know why she thought it'd work!

The next one she did get me on! She took a BIG Kit Kat wrapper (we never get the BIG Kit Kats!) and took out the candy and put carrot in it instead! I was surprised to find this and laughed at it! I even told my teacher about it after lunch! 









No comments:

Post a Comment