Tuesday, August 20, 2019

I'm 4 1/2!

Today is my half year birthday so I'm now officially 4 1/2 years old! It's fun being 4 1/2! Mommy put candles in my cinnamon roll this morning and sang happy half year birthday to me. That was fun! You can watch it here. She also sang to me again at dinner! She's so fun like that! I went to pre-K which was really fun today and even wore my Happy Birthday headband! A lot of people thought it was my actual birthday, so I had to tell them it was actually my half year birthday. After school, Mommy took me shopping for a new pair of horse girl boots because the ones I have (which I LOVE) are starting to get a little small. I'm so excited to have a new pair of horse girl boots! All in all it was a pretty fun half year birthday. Now on to turning 5 in February!





No comments:

Post a Comment