Thursday, August 15, 2019

First Day Of Pre-K!

Today was my first day of Pre-K and I love it! I woke up a little earlier than normal because I was just so excited to start school! I wore my pretty new dress (Lucy wore her matching dress, too!) and Mommy curled my hair and fixed it to where I looked so pretty!

I got to go to preschool on Monday night to meet my teachers and see my classroom. That was pretty fun to do! My teachers are Ms. Mary and Ms Teresa and I think they're really nice! We took a whole bunch of pictures before we left for school and Daddy even came to school with me to walk me in. That was pretty cool! When I got to school I put my backpack up and then started working on name writing practice. I had such a fun day and can't wait to go back tomorrow!



















No comments:

Post a Comment