Wednesday, May 29, 2019

Preschool Field Day!

We had field day at preschool one day and it was so much fun! We got to do some really fun stations and Mommy even got to come help. That was really fun having her at school on field day! Our stations were a really fun water game where you had to soak a sponge in water and then run it over to another bucket and squeeze all the water out to fill up the bucket. The next station was the parachute which was fun to play with and keep a ball going on top of it! We had a super fun dance station where I showed all of my friends how to floss! We had a yummy popsicle station and then a station where we got to play with chalk and water. I really liked field day! You can watch me play my water game here and dance here!














No comments:

Post a Comment