Sunday, June 2, 2019

Last Day Of Preschool!

My last day of preschool was May 23. It was a super fun day! We didn't do a whole lot, just got to play a lot! Lucy was already out of school for summer so she and Mommy walked me into my classroom. That was fun showing her my classroom! I had fun playing with all my friends at preschool and then when Mommy and Lucy picked me up we went to Orange Leaf to get ice cream with my bestest friend, Ella! It was a lot of fun! I can't wait to play with her sometime this summer.

Overall I had a super great preschool year! I loved my teachers, Ms. Jaunita and Ms. Cheryl, and all my friends were super fun! Next year when I go back I"ll be in pre-K, so I'll rule the school! But, now it's on to summer and playing in the sun!





Fun at Orange Leaf with Ella and her brother, Eli.



Brooklyn, Me, Ella, Addie, and Winnie. We are BFFs for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment