Monday, May 20, 2019

Art Museum Class!

I got to go to an art class at the art museum a few weeks ago with Mommy and Gramma even got to come along! Gramma and Grampa were here for Daddy's birthday, so she went with us. She was nice to ride with me in the way back of the van and Mommy drove us around town!

At the art museum I got to do some painting on a big piece of paper on the wall. There were some other kids there and we all started by making dots and circles on the paper and then it became a bunch of flowers when we were all done. It was neat to do, but I was really tired, so I was kind of sleepy while doing it.

Then we got to hear a story and make a flower using paint and tissue paper. That was pretty fun, especially the way I made the stem of the flower. The lady leading the class put a little dab of paint on my paper and then gave me a straw. I had to blow through the straw to get the paint to move up the paper to form the stem. It was really cool!

Thanks for taking me to the class, Mommy and Gramma! I love you!









No comments:

Post a Comment