Monday, March 4, 2019

My 4th Birthday Party

I had a really super fun time celebrating my 4th birthday! I even got to have two birthday parties to celebrate it! Both parties were Peppa Pig parties and the first one was in the morning. It was just a girl party and we had so much fun! We played in my play room, we played "Feed Peppa The Cake," and we played Muddy Puddles. Then I got to open presents and have snacks and cupcakes. It was a super fun friend party! You can watch us play muddy puddles here and feeding peppa the cake here.

Later that day all of my family came over and we had a family party! They didn't play in my play room with me, but they did play the two games with me! It was so much fun! We even took a really fun selfie picture that turned out super good!

I had the best 4th birthday party ever! Thanks to everyone who celebrated with me!




























No comments:

Post a Comment