Thursday, February 28, 2019

My Fourth Birthday!

I had a super fun fourth birthday! I had a friend and family birthday party the Saturday before my actual birthday. It was super fun because it was a Peppa Pig theme and everyone played games with me! On my actual birthday I had breakfast in bed and got to play with Daddy during the morning because he stayed home from work that day. Mommy took me to the nail salon to get my nails done! After school we went to the mall and I got my ears pierced! It kind of hurt a little, but then I got to make a birthday bear at Build-A-Bear, so that was super fun! Then that night I went to dinner at Village Inn with Mommy, Daddy, Lucy, Gumma, and Poppy! We came home and opened a few presents and then I went to bed. It was a really fun and full birthday!






















No comments:

Post a Comment