Wednesday, February 20, 2019

Glasses!

I have glasses now! A few weeks ago I had an eye screening at preschool and was sent home with a note saying I should have my eyes examined. Mommy took me to the eye doctor and it was a neat experience. He had me look at lots of different shapes and tell him what I saw. I also had to look through some different lenses to tell him if things looked better or worse. After it was all over he said I have an astigmatism and that I need to get glasses. I picked out some really pretty red/pink glasses and love them! Mommy said I don't need to wear them all the time, which is kind of nice. I just need to wear them when I read, practice my writing, do center time at school, or play on the iPad. Thanks for taking care of my eyes, Mommy and Daddy! I love you!





No comments:

Post a Comment