Wednesday, March 13, 2019

My Pierced Ears!

I got my ears pierced for my birthday! I had wanted to get them pierced for a really long time and Mommy said it was okay. I was excited about it, but got a little scared during the process. It did hurt, but I think I was more so surprised about it! I picked out some really pretty purple earrings that Mommy says I have to leave in my ears until about the time of Lucy's birthday. Then I can take them out and change them. I'm really excited to be able to put different earrings in! It took a few days to get used to having my earrings in. And I have to make sure my ears get cleaned two times a day so they don't get infected or anything. So far, so good! I've learned to twist them myself and that's pretty fun. It tickles when I do that!




No comments:

Post a Comment