Friday, March 24, 2023

Titanic Museum!

We went to the Titanic Museum during spring break and it was neat! I didn't really know a whole lot about it but I got to wear a thing that had recordings that told me all about the different things in the museum. I even got a ticket telling me stuff about a real passenger on the ship and at the end of the tour I got to see if my passenger lived or died. She lived! I survived the Titanic! We got to see how long we could hold our hand in some water that was the temperature of the water when the Titanic sank. It was really cold! It was a neat museum and I think it'd be fun to go back again sometime. 

Before the museum we got a treat at an ice cream shop. I got an ice cream sundae with whipped cream and sprinkles! It was really good. And then afterwards we went to dinner and got to watch the lights and fire show on the Landing. It was a fun day! 












No comments:

Post a Comment