Friday, March 3, 2023

My 8th Birthday!

My 8th birthday was so much fun! I didn't have to go to school that day because it was President's Day, so that was fun not having to go to school. I woke up early but had to wait in my bed for everyone to come in to give me breakfast in bed. I love breakfast in bed! I had a donut on my tray and then Lucy gave me a really fun walking, talking poodle dog! Then we just hung out and watched some TV and after lunch me, Mommy, and Lucy went to the mall to walk around a bit. I like going to the mall! We got a treat at McDonald's and then we played outside with Daddy when we got home. He didn't have to work on my birthday because it was President's Day. Daddy got me a McDonald's happy meal for dinner and Gumma and Poppy came over to have dinner with us and watch me open some presents. It was a super fun birthday! I got this reall cool "Create This" book from my favorite YouTube person, Moriah Elizabeth. It's a super cool book to write and do stuff in. You can watch them sing Happy Birthday to me here! I love being 8!




















No comments:

Post a Comment