Monday, February 20, 2023

I'm 8!

Today is my 8th birthday! I'm finally 8 which is really cool because that means I get to stop using the my carseat in the car! I've been waiting for that forever! And I don't have school today so we're going to have a fun day not being at school! 

I've had a lot of fun celebrating my birthday. I had a friend party last weekend and then my family party this past weekend. My friend part was a pancakes and pajamas party and my best friends from school came and we all wore our jammies and ate pancakes! It was so much fun playing with them! Then I had my family party and all my family came and we had pizaa and spaghetti and then we opened my presents and played games! We played pin the sticker on Molly! Mommy took a picture of me with my mouth open and we stuck a sticker in my mouth! Mommy said I have the best birthday parties and I think she's right!































No comments:

Post a Comment