Wednesday, November 2, 2022

Halloween!

I had fun on Halloween this year! I dressed up as Evie from the Descendants movie and I had a wig to go with the costume but didn't wear it all the time because it's kind of itchy. We had a Monster Mash Boo Bash at school before Halloween that was a costume dance party and then trunk or treating! That was fun and I got a lot of candy. 

We had a walking costume parade in our neighborhood and then Mommy and Daddy helped me carve my pumpkin. I love my pumpkin and named him Happy Jack! Because he looks happy and he's a jack-o-lantern!

On Halloween Gumma and Poppy came over and then our friends Darby and Owen and their parents came to eat dinner with us and trick or treat. I got so much candy and had so much fun going to all the houses! I love Halloween! And I love all the kit kats I got! 




















No comments:

Post a Comment