Tuesday, November 15, 2022

Ear Surgery

I had ear surgery on October 26. When I was a baby I always got ear infections and had to have tubes put in my ears when I was only 16 months old. The tubes fell out but left a hole and the hole never closed up. This happened in both my ears which the doctor said wasn't very common. 

So I had to go to the hospital for the morning and have surgery. I didn't feel anything because I was asleep the whole time but I didn't really like the process! I did get a McDonald's happy meal aftewards and donuts, so that was good! Any my old first grade teacher gave me a really pretty card and Mommy bought me a toy and Gramma send me candy in the mail, so that was all pretty fun! I have to have my other ear fixed, too, but I don't know when. Maybe January. 







No comments:

Post a Comment