Saturday, September 4, 2021

Pottery & Jesus With Gramma!

One day in August we got to go to Branson and see Gramma and Grampa and see the Jesus show at the Sight and Sound Theater! It was so fun! I love seeing shows at that theater. They've taken us to see The Miracle of Christmas and Noah's Ark! I was so excited to see Jesus and loved it! I also loved seeing Gramma and Grampa and swimming at their Branson house pool! They let me get a snow cone and then we also got to have smores at their resort! It was fun! 

And then a few days later, Gramma and Grampa came to our house and Gramma took us to paint pottery! I painted a cool rainbow piggy bank and Gramma painted me an ice cream bowl! It was so much fun! 

It was their 50th anniversary so we had a little dinner party for them and decorated our dining room with 50th anniversary decorations. That was fun! 















No comments:

Post a Comment