Tuesday, September 14, 2021

I Lost Another Tooth!

I lost my second tooth on Sunday, September 5! It was a bottom tooth and it was really, really loose. Daddy said we had to get it out because he was afraid it might fall out overnight and I would swallow it. So I was really scared and didn't want him to pull it because I was afraid it would hurt. I kind of got really upset and then he got some numbing stuff to put on my gum and that helped some. Then, all of a sudden, he just yanked my tooth out! It didn't really hurt that much and it didn't even bleed!! Mommy got my tooth fairy pillow out and I put my tooth in it. 

In the morning I was really excited to see what she brought me in the morning! She brought me two dollars and some bubble gum! I have another lose tooth on the top, but I think it will be a while until that one is ready to come out! 









No comments:

Post a Comment