Sunday, February 21, 2021

I'm 6!!!

My 6th birthday was yesterday, February 20, and it was such a super fun day! I love my birthday! It started with breakfast in bed and I actually woke up at 5:30am that day! I had to stay in my bed until Mommy, Daddy, and Lucy came in to give me breakfast in bed. It was really hard to wait for them to come in, but I did it! You can watch me have breakfast in bed here.







Gramma and Grampa came down for my party and it was fun seeing them! Gramma gave me and Lucy matching shirts and then we went to one of my favorite places, Neighbor's Mill, to eat lunch. I brought my new phone makeup thing along with me and needed to redo my eye makeup after I was done eating! (I also wanted kitty whiskers, so Mommy gave me kitty whiskers!) 







After lunch we stopped at Daddy's work to show Gramma and Grampa his office. I love playing at Daddy's office and pretending to work! It was a lot of fun! Then we went home and Gumma and Poppy and the Herndons all came over for my party! We had so much fun opening presents, having cake, and playing unicorn bingo and playing pin the horn on the unicorn! I love my birthdays! You can watch everyone sing happy birthday to me here and watch me play one of the games here

































No comments:

Post a Comment