Thursday, February 4, 2021

101th Day of School!

I got to celebrate the 101th day of school this week! It was a lot of fun because my teacher helped us make shirts that had 101 on them and we got to paint paw prints on them for 101 Dalmatians. We got to watch the 101 Dalmatians movie on the 101th day of school! And we all had to bring in 101 of something so I brought in 101 macaroni noodles! We also got to have a super fun snack that was made up of everything good you could think of...Skittles, Cheetos, gummy bears, marshmallows, Cheez-Its, M&Ms, all sorts of things!

But the best part of it all is that I got to dress like I was 101 years old! I got to use Gumma's walker and take it to school with me. I put my bike basket on it so I could have a place to carry some of my stuff. I wore my Life Alert button, pearls, and Mommy put my hair in curlers and sprinkled powder in my hair! I think I looked really good and it was a lot of fun! 




No comments:

Post a Comment