Monday, January 11, 2016

My First Christmas!

I celebrated my very first Christmas! I had a great time! I got to spend it with Mommy, Daddy and Lucy and all my other family, too. On Christmas Eve night Gumma and Poppy spent the night with us and I got to leave out cookies for Santa! Then on Christmas day Aunt Stephanie, Uncle Nathan, Trevor and Cody came over to my house and I got to play with them and open more presents! The next day we took a long trip in the van and I got to stay with Gramma and Grampa for a few days and got to see my Aunt Jennifer, Uncle Matt, Haddie, and meet my cousins, Conner and Tucker. I had a great time. Overall my first Christmas was a huge success!

This is one of my toys. Mommy thinks it looks like I'm holding a candle. I'm so cute!

Mommy says it's hard to get a picture of all of us looking at the camera at the same time. I think she's right!

My Gigi, Poppy's Mommy, made this hat for me. It's a little bit, but really cute! Sometimes I have to fight Lucy to get to wear it because she likes to wear it.

Putting out cookies for Santa!

Me and Lucy are so funny!

I got some of my favorite snacks in my stocking. I also got my very own remote control to play with!

Daddy got me a really pretty outfit!

I'm so cute!

I love standing and playing at the Doc McStuffins dr station we got!

I love my cousins and my sister!

I was really worn out after a long day of opening presents and playing. I slept really well on Christmas night!

This is my Mommy's family. We took a selfie!

This is at Gramma and Grampa's. I love riding in their car! Gramma put a fun jingle bell wreath on the front for me. That was really neat!

I got to play the piano with Gramma!

I climbed up here all by myself when no one was looking. I'm sneaky like that!

I love my Grampa and my sister!

It snowed overnight! It was really fun to look out the window and see snow!

Gramma and Grampa gave me my very first Cabbage Patch Kid!! This is really neat, especially since I was a Cabbage Patch Kid for Halloween!

These are my Wiseman cousins. Conner is holding me, then Tucker, my sister Lucy, and Haddie. Lucy and Haddie are only about 2 weeks apart in age!

And we all got to take a picture with Gramma and Grampa!

No comments:

Post a Comment