Thursday, January 21, 2016

Eleven Months Old!

I'm eleven months old now! Not too much has changed since last month, I'm just one month older. I still love to climb on everything I can! Sometimes I fall and cry a lot, but most of the time I get to where I want to go okay. Mommy put my hair in a little pony tail on the top of my head and gave me a bow, too, in the picture below. Don't I look cute?! Here's what all I can do now!

  • I love to drink from my ba ba. It's actually a bottle, but I like to call it a ba ba. I love to drink water and apple juice. It's so yummy!
  • I like to take long afternoon naps. Mommy likes it when I sleep for two hours in the afternoon.
  • I've had two double ear infections and I got sick for the first time this month. That wasn't fun at all, but Mommy and Daddy took care of me really well and I got better.
  • I love to dance! Anytime I hear music I love to bounce up and down and move my arms up and down. Dancing is fun!
  • I love to eat bananas! I can even kind of say banana, but I call it nana instead of banana.
  • I love to eat yogurt! Mommy gives me strawberry flavored yogurt and it's so yummy!
  • I think my favorite show is Paw Patrol. It's a fun show with lots of puppies on it. Lucy and I like to watch it together. I really like the theme song for it.
  • I weigh 21 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment