Monday, September 21, 2015

Seven Months Old

I'm seven months old now! It's hard to believe I've been here a little more than half a year! I really like my Mommy, Daddy, and especially like my sister, Lucy. She's a lot of fun, when she's not trying to push me over. Here's what I can do now and some pictures of me!

  • I love to eat all sorts of baby foods and can eat a lot!
  • I have mastered army crawling and am trying to learn how to crawl for real.
  • I can clap and play patty cake.
  • I can make a funny noise when I put my hand over my mouth and move it back and forth.
  • I don't have to take my Zantac medicine for my reflux anymore!
  • I am trying to pull up on things.
  • I love swinging!
  • I love it when Lucy makes me laugh. She's so much fun!
  • I can take a bath in the big bathtub!





No comments:

Post a Comment