Tuesday, September 15, 2015

My Baby Dedication

Last Sunday, September 13, my Mommy and Daddy had me dedicated me at church. It was a time for our pastor to pray for us and for Mommy and Daddy to commit that they will raise me in church and teach me about Jesus. I had a fun day! Daddy bought me a new dress for church and Gramma and Grampa and Gumma and Poppy came to church with us that day! I had so much fun playing with everyone! We took lots of pictures that day and I loved being the center of attention!

I got to sit in church with Mommy and Daddy. That was really neat!
 
This is us up on stage. Lucy was with us, too, but she was having more fun crawling on the floor. You can see her by Daddy's legs. She has a pink dress on. She's so funny!
 

Gramma Wiseman got to feed me lunch!

I had a fun tea party with Lucy!



I love my Gumma and Poppy!

I love my Gramma and Grampa!


No comments:

Post a Comment