Sunday, July 5, 2015

My First 4th of July!

I got to celebrate my very first 4th of July yesterday! I went with Mommy, Daddy, and Lucy to Gumma and Poppy's house for the day and had a lot of fun. I got to go swimming, sleep, and watch fireworks.

I also had some really neat 4th of July outfits to wear and Mommy took lots of pictures of me in them. She's so good to take pictures of me!

I had fun swimming in the little pool with Mommy and Lucy. Maybe next time I'll get to swim in the big pool! After swimming I took a nap and then got to play with Poppy. I like playing with him! He's fun! I also got to watch fireworks and that was really neat!

Mommy and I made this shirt! Isn't it neat?! That's my handprint on the shirt!

I love my Gumma!

I love my sister!




Swimming is pretty fun!


I love my Poppy!

I was so tired after such a fun, fun day!

No comments:

Post a Comment