Tuesday, July 21, 2015

5 Months Old

I'm 5 months old now! Time has gone by so fast. I can't believe I've been here that long already! Life is going pretty good right now. Here's what's going on in my life right now:

  • I sleep from about 9:30pm-8am each night without waking up. Mommy and Daddy are really excited about this!
  • I can roll and roll and roll now. Last month I was only able to roll from my back to my stomach. This month I can keep rolling and rolling. It's fun to not be stuck in the same place now!
  • I am working on sitting up. I'm almost ready to sit up all on my own, but still have a little trouble keeping my balance and tumble over. Mommy thinks this is kind of funny!
  • I eat rice cereal now and really like it. Mommy and Daddy feed it to me at dinner time. It's fun sitting at the table with Mommy, Daddy, and Lucy. I really like my cereal and can't wait for them to give me more foods!
  • I love standing on my feet! Mommy or Daddy has to hold on to me because I can't stand on my own, but I love to stand with them holding my hands.
  • I really like my sister, Lucy. She is so much fun! I like watching her play and run around and she even comes up and tries to play with me. Sometimes she likes to lay on me and roll me over which isn't so much fun, but I sure do love her!

No comments:

Post a Comment