Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Hello World, I'm Here!

Hello! My name is Molly Mae Wiseman and I was born on Friday, February 20, 2015 at 5:14am. I weighed 7 pounds and 7 ounces and was 19 inches long. I was born at Cox South Hospital in Springfield, MO. I'm 12 days old now and so far life is pretty good. I live with my Mommy and Daddy and my big sister, Lucy.

My days are pretty easy. I mainly just eat and sleep. Sometimes I have some awake time, but I don't really do a lot during it. I like to be held and my Mommy and Daddy like to hold me so that's fun. My Poppy likes to hold me, too.

Here's some more stuff about me that you might find interesting:

  • I was born by C-section and have a perfect head because of that. :)
  • I have lots of pretty clothes that I can't wait to wear!
  • I have been gaining weight every since I left the hospital. My Mommy is really good at feeding me!
  • My Daddy is really good at changing my diapers!
  • I can't wait to see what all life has in store for me as I learn and grow!
Here are some pictures from when I was first born. I'll write more later!







No comments:

Post a Comment