Monday, March 9, 2015

2 Weeks Old

I'm two weeks old now! Well, to be more specific, I am now 2 weeks and 3 days old. Life has been going good so far. My Mommy and Daddy are really good to me, especially Mommy. She feeds me whenever I want and I love that! Lucy likes to look at me and also tries to pick me up. She always asks for me first think in the morning when she wakes up. I think I really like her. She's funny and loud, too!

I spend a lot of time sleeping and like to sleep in my swing and bouncy seat. I also spend a lot of time sleeping on Mommy, especially overnight. I heard her tell Daddy that she was just so tired and fell asleep while I was eating so I got to sleep laying on her stomach. I sure like that and I sure like my Mommy, too!

Here's some pictures of me from the last 2 weeks. Enjoy!

 



No comments:

Post a Comment