Sunday, February 20, 2022

My Friend Birthday Party!

Today is my 7th birthday!! I can't believe I'm already 7! Time goes by so fast! I had a friend birthday party last Saturday and last night I had a family birthday party. I'll tell you more about that later. I had a donuts and pajamas party where my friends wore their pajamas and we ate donuts! We also had scrambled eggs and sausage and bacon! I invited Ellie, Zoey (my BFF!), Zyla, and Isla, and I also invited Cady who is Ellie's sister and one of Lucy's friends. We all had a fun time! I had the table all set and ready to go long before my party and it was so hard to wait for everyone to get there that day! We played donut bingo, played a toss the donut on the stick game, pin the sprinkles on the donut, and we even had a pinata in the garage! That was fun but hard to get open. You can watch everyone sing happy birthday to me here

I had a really fun birthday party and I'm so glad everyone got to come! And it's my birthday today!!!
































No comments:

Post a Comment