Sunday, January 23, 2022

Hot Chocolate Bombs!

Mommy and me made hot chocolate bombs last week! I love hot chocolate so was so excited to make these. We used a set that Gramma gave us for Christmas. Mommy did most of the work, but I kind of helped and watched her so that was fun. We first had to melt the chocolate and then brush it into the molds. We had to let that harden for a bit and then we put more chocolate on it. After they were all set we carefully got the chocolate out of the molds. That was kind of hard and a few broke, but they turned out good. Then we melted them just a little bit, put marshmallows in them and stuck them together! I heated up milk and dropped it into my milk and had hot chocolate. It was good and fun! Thank you for the kit, Gramma! I love you! 










No comments:

Post a Comment