Saturday, November 6, 2021

Halloween Fun!!

I had a really fun time at Halloween! I dressed up as Mal from Descendants 3 and Lucy dressed up as Audrey from that movie. Mommy let us get wigs for our costumes! I really like having the wig, but didn't really like wearing it. It was itchy! On Saturday night we went to a little fall festival at Kickapoo High School and I got my face painted! I love getting my face painted! I also got spray paint in my hair which was pretty cool! I got some candy and them we went out to eat with Gumma and Poppy.

On Halloween day we went to church and then had a costume parade in our neighborhood! Mommy organized it and there were a lot of kids from our neighborhood walking around and people were handing out candy to us, too! Our friends, Darby and Owen, came to the parade with us and they stayed and played and had dinner and then went trick-or-treating with us. It was a fun night and I got a lot of candy! I got a lot of Kit Kats, too, and I really, really love Kit Kats!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment