Thursday, July 29, 2021

I Lost My First Tooth!!!!

I lost my first tooth a few weeks ago! It's one of my front teeth on the bottom and it had been wiggly for a long time. It started getting more wiggly and Mommy and Daddy tried to pull it but it would just never come out. I was also kind of scared about it. Well, one Saturday Daddy tried a lot and it didn't work so I decided to try and I pulled the tooth out all by myself!! I can't believe I did that and Mommy and Daddy were super surprised, too! I put my tooth in my tooth fairy pillow that night and left her a note. I had Mommy write the note because she writes faster than I do. Lucy let me sleep in her bed that night for fun and because I pulled my tooth so I had to write a note to the tooth fairy telling her why I wasn't in my room. 

The tooth fair found me in Lucy's room and left me a bunch of gumballs and two $1 bills! I'm so excited to finally have lost a tooth! And my big tooth is already starting to come in behind where my baby tooth was! 













No comments:

Post a Comment