Wednesday, March 24, 2021

Gumma's Trick Presents!

Gumma's 70th birthday was last Monday! I can't believe she's 70!! They came over for dinner on her birthday and I had fun giving her trick presents! I put everything in a big bag so she could pull it all out one at a time. The first thing she pulled out was an iPad box. No, I didn't give her an iPad, just the box that our iPad came in! I laughed so hard when she opened this! Tricked you!!!

Then she pulled out an empty Capri Sun pouch! I put in a Capri Sun that I had already drank for her to open! Tricked you!! I'm so silly! I think Gumma really liked my trick presents! I also tried to cover her mouth so she couldn't blow out the candles on her cake! I like being silly and I'm really glad Gumma doesn't mind me being silly! Happy birthday, Gumma! I love you! 











No comments:

Post a Comment