Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Fun, Fun Halloween!

 I had such a fun Halloween! We did a lot of stuff for it, too. I started off being a witch for my Halloween costume but then I changed it to a cat. I think it's fun to be a cat! We had a Halloween party with fun games and treats at Darby and Owen's house. You can watch us play one of the games here

Our church had a Harvest Party and Darby and Owen came with us to it, too, so that was fun. I got to ride a pony and the cow train at the Harvest Party, but the best thing of the night was playing on the big jump pillow and the bounce house thing. I absolutely love stuff like that and had a blast! 

I wanted my pumpkin carved, but didn't want to do it myself so Mommy did it for me. I wanted stars for the eyes, a triangle for the nose, and then some teeth in for the smile. I think she did a good job of carving it! While she carved it I had fun with Lucy taking all sorts of different pictures! 

The Friday before Halloween Mommy took me and Lucy to eat at Chick Fil A and then we went to the Spooky Symphony. Miss Dana and Darby went with us, so that was fun! The Spooky Symphony was fun and the conductor wore a giant slow up squid costume during the whole concert. It was really funny!

Oh Halloween day we played outside because it was super nice and then we had a Halloween costume parade in our neighborhood! Steve, Dana, Darby, and Owen came over for the parade and then stayed for dinner and trick or treating with us! Darby drove me and her in the Barbie car during the parade and it was a lot of fun! We even got candy from our neighbors! Gumma and Poppy came over for dinner, too, and we all had a fun time together. I love trick or treating! 































No comments:

Post a Comment