Sunday, July 12, 2020

Sparkler Dancing!

I played with sparklers on the 4th of July and loved it! I even did a little sparkler dance/walk that you can watch me here! The 4th of July was really fun this year because it started with making a fun shirt with some friends. I really like my shirt! We also had a bike parade through out neighborhood that I got to decorate my bike for. I loved this! Mommy organized the parade and I hope she does it again next year!

That afternoon we went to swim at Gumma and Poppy's and then Daddy made us a yummt spaghetti dinner like I like to eat. It was a super fun day! I also got to sit at a new tables and chairs that Papa (Mommy's Grampa) made a really long time ago for my cousins. Poppy got to take it home to his house and I sure hope that I get to take it home to my house really soon, because I'd love to have it at home!













No comments:

Post a Comment