Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Painted Rocks!

Mommy told us about a fun new activity to do! It's painting and hiding rocks! She learned about it from a friend and one day we went to the park to try and find some rocks and guess what?! We found a whole bunch of rocks that had been painted and hidden in different places. It was a lot of fun! Mommy got us some rocks to paint and we painted some ourselves and then took them to the park to hide for others to find! People can post them on Facebook and it's really neat to see when our rocks have been found!

I also brought one of the rocks I found to school and got to tell my class all about it. My teacher thought it was really neat and she told a bunch of her friends about it! My teacher said I had inspired people to paint and hide the rocks in an effort to spread kindness and love! One day in class last week we got to paint rocks at one of our centers, too! I think it's super fun to paint, hide, and find rocks!










No comments:

Post a Comment