Friday, January 18, 2019

My Ears

When I was only 16 months old I had tubes put in my ears because I got a lot of ear infections. You can read about it here. I have to go back every six months or so to the ear doctor for him to check my ears and make sure everything looks okay. I saw him a few weeks ago and he said my right ear looked good, but my left ear needed some help. The tube was starting to fall out, so he used this neat looking tool and pulled the tube out for me! It was neat because I got to see the tube! It was really tiny and it was blue. He also said I have a hole in my eardrum. I think the hole is from the tubes, but I'm not really sure. He said it was very uncommon for that to happen and that we would have to keep an eye on it. It doesn't hurt or anything, but I am super sensitive to water getting in my ears. Mommy said everything is okay, but that we should pray for the hole to close up.

Oh, I got to sit in this really neat chair all by myself! It was super cool!



No comments:

Post a Comment