Tuesday, November 20, 2018

My Friends!

I have lots of friends and a lot of them are my friends because they know Lucy. But, now that I'm in preschool I have my own friends that Lucy doesn't know and it's kind of fun! One of my very best friends is Elliott. He's in my preschool class and he's so much fun to play with! My teachers say that he likes me as much as I like him! We are totally best buds! I got to school on Tuesdays and Thursdays and he goes to school on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, so I only get to see him once a week. I wish I could see him more! Here's a pictures of me and Elliott from school.



Here's a picture of one of my other friends, Elisabeth. Her Mommy is named Pam and Pam is one of my Mommy's best friends. Elisabeth is a year younger than me and it's really fun to play with her. We don't see her a whole lot, but when we do, it's fun! I love all my friends and can't wait to make more in the future! Here's a picture of Elisabeth, me, and Lucy when we went out to eat for Mommy's birthday! We had a really fun time sitting together.


No comments:

Post a Comment