Monday, June 25, 2018

My Spring Dance Recital

I had my first every dance recital in May and it went really well. I danced to the song Fruit Salad Salsa and had a really fun costume to wear. The recital was in the afternoon, right during my nap time. I was really tired that day and didn't quite feel like dancing, but I'm glad I did! Mommy said I danced the best I'd ever danced and she said she was very proud of me. But like I said, I was so tired, that I took a nap on Mommy's lap during the second part of the show and missed Lucy's dance! Silly me! Mommy and Daddy gave me a flower after the recital and that was really neat! Gumma and Poppy came to see me dance, too. I'm taking the summer off from dance and am excited to start dance classes again in the fall!







No comments:

Post a Comment