Friday, July 14, 2017

Fun At Gramma and Grampa Wiseman's House

We had a fun time seeing Gramma and Grampa Wiseman last weekend! We drove to their house Friday morning and then got to spend the night at their house and play some more the next morning. It was a really fun time! They had a neat Nemo pool that we got to play in and then I got to sit in my Frozen chair and eat ice cream while watching Lucy's favorite movie to watch at their house. Gramma had a really neat big toy box with surprises in it for us and a really fun big, yellow ball to play with. She also has a fun musical instruments and bells that I love to play with at her house. You can watch me play with them here!

We even got to go to a really neat aquarium with them and look at all kinds of neat and pretty fish. Lucy and I were excited because we found Nemo and Dory! I had a fun time with Gramma and Grampa and can't wait to see them again!









No comments:

Post a Comment