Friday, February 3, 2017

The Dentist And Donuts!

Mommy took me to the dentist yesterday and it was a pretty fun time. It was the first time I went to the dentist and Mommy said I did a good job and that she was really proud of me! When we first got to the dentist I got to play on some toys that were in the lobby. I really liked riding around on this bumble bee bike!

A nice lady called my name and Mommy and I went to the exam room, but first the lady measured and weighed me. Then Mommy put me up on a table and the lady brushed my teeth. I didn't mind her brushing my teeth and even kind of liked it! Then I got to lay down on the table and watch Sophia The First on a TV that was on the ceiling! That was pretty neat! I also got to wear some sunglasses while watching TV. The dentist came in and looked in my mouth and counted my teeth. He said my teeth looked really good and are really close together, so that means Mommy and Daddy need to floss my teeth. (I just laughed to myself when I heard that because there's no way I'm letting Mommy and Daddy floss my teeth!)

When we were done talking to the dentist Mommy took me to Krispy Kreme to get donuts! I love donuts! I'm so glad Mommy like donuts, too, and lets me get them sometimes. My donut was yummy, yummy, yummy! Thank you for taking me to the dentist and to get donuts, Mommy. I love you!








No comments:

Post a Comment