Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Fun With Gramma And Grampa!

I got to see Gramma and Grampa Wiseman last weekend and it was a lot of fun! When we got to their house Gramma gave me my very own chair to sit in at her house. It was really neat! I got to watch Noddy, one of mine and Lucy's favorite shows. That was a lot of fun!

The next day we went to a pumpkin patch and cider mill where we got to do lots of fun things! I saw a bunch of pumpkins and went down a big slide all by myself. I got to eat some apple donuts and they were really yummy! I love donuts, just like Daddy!

Gramma and Grampa went on a long vacation to a place called Japan and they brought me back a really neat costume to wear. It was fun putting it on and playing in it! (Mommy says it's a kimono, but I like to call it a costume!)

Lucy has a Frozen bed and Gramma and Grampa's house and when she wasn't looking, I got to play in it. I love the Frozen bed and can't wait to sleep in it some day! I also got to play in a bounce house at Gramma and Grampa's neighbor's house. They had a party and we got to go say hi and play in the bounce house. I loved, loved, loved it! And I love, love, love Gramma and Grampa! Thanks for a fun time, I love you!

P.S. Gramma also got Lucy and me a Frozen tent to play in at her house. That was a lot of fun!!












No comments:

Post a Comment