Sunday, November 22, 2015

9 Months Old

I'm 9 months old now! Mommy said that means I've been outside of her tummy for the same amount of time I was inside her tummy. Whatever that means! I really, really like life now. I love to have fun and smile and laugh. Mommy calls me her little cuddle bug because I love to cuddle with her and Daddy, too. Here are some more things I'm doing right now:

  •  I weigh 19 pounds and am 28 1/4" tall. Mommy was really surprised that I weight 19 pounds! She said my sister and I are the same length at 9 months, but Lucy weighed 21 pounds when she was my age.
  • I can crawl on my hands and knees and get around really fast. I love being able to crawl. Mommy likes to hear my hands slap on the floor when I crawl and she's still so surprised at how fast I get around.
  • I love to pull up on everything! Standing is so much fun! I try to stand on my own sometimes but always end up falling over when I do.
  • I really like to eat "table food" as Mommy calls it. I've really liked all the baby food I've eaten but now the table food tastes so much better! I love mac and cheese, waffles, chocolate chip muffins, yogurt, and grilled cheese sandwiches to name a few. I like eggies, but the few times I've had one I've gotten a rash on my face. The dr said it was okay, but I bet I won't eat them as much now.
  • I love to play peek-a-boo! It's so much fun!
  • I learned how to slide down the little steps from our kitchen to our family room. Mommy and Daddy are so impressed with me! And I can crawl up the stairs to my bedroom when Mommy or Daddy is walking behind me. I love to get around!
  • I take a 30 minute nap in the morning and about a 1.5-2.5 hour nap in the afternoon, just depending. I sleep from about 8:15pm-7:45am. Once I've fallen asleep, I really like to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment