Wednesday, October 21, 2015

8 Months Old

I'm 8 months old now! As I say every month, I can't believe I'm this old already! I've had a pretty good life so far. I know Mommy, Daddy, and Lucy really like having me around! Here are some of the things I'm doing now:
 
  • I can army crawl like you wouldn't believe! I get around really fast with army crawling. Mommy and Daddy are still surprised at how fast I get around.
  • I weigh about 18 pounds!
  • I like to eat fruits, chicken and apples, chicken and noodles, oatmeal, and I like grape juice and Cheetos!
  • I can pull up on anything and am realizing that I can cruise around by holding onto things. That is fun!
  • I love it when Lucy makes me laugh!
  • I like to wave and say my version of "bye-bye."
  • I like to use my finger to point at things.
  • I love to make raspberry noises with my mouth. I do that a lot!
  • I'm getting better at sleeping all night long without waking up.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment