Thursday, August 20, 2015

6 Months Old

I'm 6 months old today! I've had a pretty good life so far and each month just keeps getting better and better! Here's what all I'm doing now:
  • I weigh 16.16 pounds and am 25 3/4" tall. I'm slowly growing!
  • I like to eat food now! I really like sweet potatoes, carrots, and oatmeal. I've also tried bananas, apples, and pears. It's funny trying something new but I usually end up liking it after a few times trying it. I also like to drink water.
  • I am really good at rolling over and can move all the way around the room just by rolling.
  • I can sit up all on my own and like to sit and play with toys. It's fun sitting up because I can see more!
  • I've almost figured out how to crawl. I can get up on my hands and knees but haven't quite figured out how to move. I bet I'll for sure be crawling by next month!
  • I sleep all night like, like from 9pm to 8am when Mommy wakes me up. I also like to take a nap around 11am and then about 1:30pm. My naps are slowly getting longer.
  • I really like playing with Lucy! She is really funny and I like to watch her be silly and she makes me laugh!
  • And I love my Mommy and Daddy a whole, whole lot!




No comments:

Post a Comment