Monday, June 22, 2015

4 Months Old!

I am four months old now! Well, actually four months and two days old! I'm really starting to get the hang of this whole life thing and am enjoying it. I hear Mommy and Daddy say that they can really tell I'm liking life a lot more than when I was first born. Here are some fun facts about me now that I'm four months old and some pictures for you to enjoy!

  • I'm getting good at sleeping all night. I usually fall asleep around 9-10pm and can sleep until 5-6am. Mommy and Daddy really like my new sleeping schedule.
  • I weight 14.14 pounds and am 24" long.
  • I've mastered rolling over onto my stomach and coming up on my elbows but haven't quite figured out how to roll back over to my back. I bet I'll figure that out this month.
  • I'm getting really strong and can sit up on my own for like a second. It will be fun to really sit up on my own.
  • I love to suck my thumb. Sometimes it helps me go to sleep.
  • I love to talk now. I make noises and it makes Mommy and Daddy laugh.
  • I can blow raspberries. These are really fun to make and Mommy and Daddy laugh at it.
  • I like to sleep. A lot.  

Mommy likes my legs!

Lucy loves me so much!





Mommy is so much fun to play with!




No comments:

Post a Comment